March 29, 2024, 11:25:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Installing my FX Collection in an another studio  (Read 945 times)

O-Matic

• Apprentice
Installing my FX Collection in an another studio
« on: September 27, 2022, 01:16:56 pm »
Hey all !
I'm supposed to mix this Friday in a nice studio that doesn't have the FX Collection (what ??)
What should be the way to go ? Can I just install the Arturia Software Center, install the plugs I need without any authorisation issues ?

Thanks for your answer...

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Installing my FX Collection in an another studio
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 01:34:39 pm »
Technically yes. The licencing agreement allows you to install Arturia plugins and synths on up upto 5 machines.

On the other hand the studio may have 'locked down' their IT equipment for their own security reasons, prohibiting you from installing non-approved apps and plugins. I could understand that point of view as well. Best to ask before you just assume.

If you are allowed to install the plugins, make sure you UN-authorise afterwards, from the perspective of why should the studio keep one of your licences that you paid for, for free...
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

O-Matic

• Apprentice
Re: Installing my FX Collection in an another studio
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 01:39:11 pm »
Thanks Major for your quick answer.
Un-Authorise = Uninstall, I suppose ? I can't see no 'Unauthorise' button in the Arturia Software Center...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines