April 26, 2024, 01:54:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MIDI output filter  (Read 558 times)

StudioDeutz

MIDI output filter
« on: June 19, 2022, 02:50:54 pm »
The PB sends Wheel and Bend data to external machines - even with CC-out switched OFF.
I am used to, and I love it, to have the slave (my case a Virus Ti) to be in scale, while the PB is bending notes all over the place -typical for playing a lead synth...
Are there Sysex information sneaking by?

Mentioning this, the Local OFF does not work if Connect is open. As my synth are routed through my MPCX via MIDI I can switch those on/off in the MPCX - so local off is a feature for me to avoid sound duplication/feedback.
[Edit] OK - Arturia LocalOff is different from Korg LocalOff - workflow change required here. the Korg M3 cuts off only the keyboard - the PB cuts off also the knobs - I know it is intentional, as I switched off the knob output. I can manage I guess.

I think I need to open up a ticket - somewhere... as I am new to the PB, I need to adjust a few steps in my workflow. But this is someting holding up my creativity :-)

[EDIT] ...the mentioned pitch bend can be heard here in the intro - as my PB is brand new - without it ;-)
https://soundcloud.com/studio-deutz/watchingushide-thedamedversion
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 04:45:49 pm by StudioDeutz »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines