February 07, 2023, 09:53:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums



Author Topic: Renaming the Delay Memory-Brigade to Delay Brigade with the last update.  (Read 307 times)

Chief

  • Apprentice
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: 0
Same problem as with the OB-Xa to OP-Xa renaming:

I noticed that with the update to the new OP-Xa V, the resources folder in c:\ProgramData\Arturia\ (on windows ) /Library/Arturia/ (on MacOS) was also renamed to OP-Xa V.
So the old VST2/3 canīt access/find the included data and VST2 reported "not compatible" and the VST3 crashed.

I restored the OB-Xa V folder from my backup and both VST2īs OB-Xa V and OP-Xa V are working now,
the VST3 OB-Xa V are working again but if i drag and drop the new OP-Xa V VST3 to a session a OB-Xa V opened insead of the OP-Xa V.

For now I am fine with that because i can finaly open my old projects!


If you use the standalone version of the synth you have to restore the "C:\Program Files\Arturia\OB-Xa V" (windows/ on MacOS should be only one folder, see above) folder as well.

 

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines