March 29, 2024, 01:17:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: !!! We gather your suggestions for our new forum !!!  (Read 7290 times)

Sand

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
  • Arturian
!!! We gather your suggestions for our new forum !!!
« on: June 15, 2022, 11:40:07 am »
Hey!

As you may have noticed, the Arturia website has had a revamp since January - a whole new design, a whole new user experience!

Now we turn to our forum. We want to make it more active, better administered, and equipped to deliver even more relevant, organized, and helpful content for our community.

As we'll be using a new platform, we want to consult you on improving your experience. We've opened this thread to hear your feedback and suggestions on:

- what content you'd like to find on the new forum
    - extra features you'd like to see
    - the general design of the interface
    - user account migration
    - and any other ideas you might have!

As a starting point, we'd like to reassure all users that old forum threads will still be accessible to find your favorite topics at any time!

rcmusic

• Beta-testers
Re: !!! We gather your suggestions for our new forum !!!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 08:12:33 pm »
Hello

The new platform will be discourse?

Cheers

Richard

Sand

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
  • Arturian
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 08:33:23 am »
Hello Richard,
Yes it will.
What do you think about it?
Sand

ZEIT1972

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2022, 08:32:22 pm »
How about more input from Arturia staff? It seems there are a lot of people here asking technical questions that never get answered.

Sand

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
  • Arturian
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 08:37:46 am »
Hello ZEIT1972,
Thank you for your feedback!
We have noticed this point and are therefore studying the possibility of linking the forum to the support. Anyway, we will improve the moderation and hope that no more questions are left unanswered ;-)

VoxFisa333

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2022, 04:44:58 pm »
I find the scarcity of activity here discouraging Maybe if there was more that one could do here there would be more activity. Another boeard where I am a member includes a profile page for each member Also the membership package includes clube to join, a separate "About me" page, blogs. All of which can hold pictures, and photo albums. I think their board is by infoseek

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2022, 11:14:20 am »
I find the scarcity of activity here discouraging Maybe if there was more that one could do here there would be more activity. Another boeard where I am a member includes a profile page for each member Also the membership package includes clube to join, a separate "About me" page, blogs. All of which can hold pictures, and photo albums. I think their board is by infoseek

The problem with mfrs' official forums is they inevitably degenerate into a place that people only join to either have a moan when something's not working the way it should, or to ask a specific technical question, then they clear off never to be seen again when their problem is solved. Virtually no one is interested in contributing anything positive to the space at all, other than the handful of Gods like Dr Justice and LBH who answer others' questions in their own free time.

To try to cheer the place up a bit, six months ago I created a sticky where users could show us their creative workspace but even that has ended up turning into almost just my personal blog because literally no one except myself and Dr. Justice can be bothered to post pictures to it.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2022, 08:44:32 pm »
That is simply not true MajorFubar. That's a lame excuse for Arturia to ignore customers. I have found that such things are typical of French companies however. Some of the worst customer support ever, not to mention lack of engagement.
Software companies often have perfectly good and useful forums where the company interacts with their users.
I personally see zero need for a forum platform update. The ONLY thing I find needful is interaction from Arturia. They're big enough that they can afford a team of people dedicated to this.
This space left intentionally blank.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2022, 01:27:05 pm »
That is simply not true MajorFubar.
Well, it is. This place is literally just somewhere that people join to have a moan (because they feel as an official forum it is an outlet where they can justifiably vent their spleens to Arturia staff), and then they clear off.
That and people asking a one-off specific question, who also clear off when they get an answer.
All attempts by me and others, to turn it into something more akin to a creators' community for sharing ideas and celebrating our love of gear and music, have always failed.
That has nothing at all to do with Arturia customer service.
It's just a reflection of what people come here for.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Sand

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
  • Arturian
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2023, 03:08:30 pm »
Hey, here is our new forum!!

Thank you everyone for your help and precious advices :-)

Here is the official topic :
https://legacy-forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=111904.0

Sand

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
  • Arturian
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2023, 10:48:06 am »
Hello Sound Explorers Community,

Tomorrow is the date!

This forum will be turned into read-only mode. You will still be able to consult your favorite topics here but the activity will be now transferred to our new platform!
https://forum.arturia.com/

Keep exploring

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines