March 28, 2024, 01:09:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Portamento/glide in Analog Lab?  (Read 5493 times)

AndreasT

Portamento/glide in Analog Lab?
« on: March 27, 2014, 12:09:45 pm »
Hi everyone.

I am new to the world of soft synths and I am looking at getting a Keylab 49 controller to use with Mainstage. The Analog Lab software looks very interresting and may be the deciding factor when choosing the controller.

I have a few questions, though.

I have looked "everywhere", but haven't been able to find a list of which editing parameters are available for each of the soft synths in Analog Lab. As there is no demo available and only a few of these are listed in the manual, I would appreciate it if somone could list these parameters.

I need to control pitch by portamento/glide, especially in the CS80 and I wonder if these controls are available in Analog Lab? Is the ribbon accessible?
(If they are not, will I get full access to controlling these features from Analog Lab if I buy the CS80V plugin in addition?)

Is there an arpeggiator?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 01:08:31 pm by AndreasT »

Bas

Re: Portamento/glide in Analog Lab?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 04:06:55 pm »
For the demo part, just download the "update" at http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/downloads/updates.html#analoglab
You can run it in demo mode.

tlt

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2022, 09:04:29 am »
Hi
I'm using analog lab V and unfortunately, I don't find the parameter to glide/portamento in analog lab too.  ???
I'm planning to use analog lab with FL Studio but only native FL studio VST could natively glide.  :-\

LBH

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2022, 06:48:25 pm »
Hi
I'm using analog lab V and unfortunately, I don't find the parameter to glide/portamento in analog lab too.  ???
I'm planning to use analog lab with FL Studio but only native FL studio VST could natively glide.  :-\
Hi,

You normally have to own the full individual applications in which the individual presets is made to have access to those parameters in Analog Lab.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines