April 24, 2024, 06:46:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Duplicate Presets  (Read 1738 times)

scrowley

• Apprentice
Duplicate Presets
« on: May 28, 2022, 06:30:06 pm »
I'm seeing a lot of duplicate presets in Analog Lab V.

Just a few examples -
Instrument - OP-Xa
Presets - Above Clouds, ACD-2 Water Piano, Aetherian, ABD-2 Carillo

Is there a way to delete these or clean up the database?  I tried deleting the db.db3 file and restarting Analog Lab to rebuild the database, but all of the duplicates are still there. Most of the duplicates have the same Type description, but a few don't even though they are the same sound.

scrowley

• Apprentice
Re: Duplicate Presets
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 08:46:35 pm »
Anyone?

JDoo

• Beta-testers
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 09:02:20 pm »
Above Clouds is in more than one Arturia 'Bank' and shows up twice.  I didnt look at the others, but they may also be in more than a single bank?  Likely - that's what youre seeing...

j

scrowley

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2022, 09:20:17 pm »
Above Clouds is in more than one Arturia 'Bank' and shows up twice.  I didnt look at the others, but they may also be in more than a single bank?  Likely - that's what youre seeing...

j

Yeah, I thought that at first also, but I'm noticing there are exact duplicates in the same bank and or instrument, which makes it kind of a pain when browsing instruments with my key lab.  Here is an example of a duplicate entry in the Emulator II library - Orchestra Hits 2 ----- Hit ---- Arturia

Steve

JDoo

• Beta-testers
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2022, 12:59:37 am »
Hi Steve.  Sorry, no help here.  I only see Orchestra Hits 2 once.  I have a bazzillion libraries loaded (see 46,035 presets in AL5)!  I see duplicates all the time.  Mostly I tag favorites and pull into playlists.  If you cleared out the db.db3 file and still see dupes (especially in the same library) - you might try reaching out to support.  They nose into the forums here and there.. but it is hit and miss.  G'luck with this.. (and please post back - if you get this figured out!)  8)

Cheers -

Joe

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines