March 29, 2024, 01:00:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Macro not operating in full range  (Read 958 times)

gabriele92s

Macro not operating in full range
« on: May 27, 2022, 10:49:29 pm »
Hi,

I was not able to find the same issue in the forum, maybe I am the first noob who is encountering this issue, or maybe I am looking for bad keywords, however,

could someone explain me why a full controller switch, only partially switch the macro relative controller?

If I set to 100% the brightness midi controller i got 100% brightness macro

But if i set to 0% via midi controller I get above 20% brightness macro, and I am unable to reach 0% via controller, this is a bit frustrating since I cant use the full range of the destinations.

I can only force this manually using the mouse and finally I can get 0% even in the macro, but via midi controller it seems to be impossible.

(please, note that this only apply to some presets, and always with different percentages, so I think that this is a preset configuration. In some presets, with the same configuration, I am able to use the full macro range via midi controller.

Where do I edit\remove this macro limiter?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Gabriel

EDIT:

If you want to check this behavior, you could check the preset called "Synthwave Split", which should be a default preset.

If you use the P1 or P2 brighthness, the controller rotation does not affect the brightness Macro of the single instruments.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 12:04:16 pm by gabriele92s »

gabriele92s

Re: Macro not operating in full range
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 08:10:54 am »
Hi all.

With the last version, this behavior seems to be fixed. Now, while using the synthwave split, it is possible to operate with full range of macro.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines