April 18, 2024, 05:09:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: 'next preset' doesn't work anymore since the V Collection 8 update  (Read 1519 times)

NavigatorG

hi guys
I was a happy V Collection 8 user until the recent update (third week of May 2022). Suddenly I am unable to scroll through the presets. The up and down arrows won't move.
I can only change presets by opening the 'All presets' folder and clicking on one of them.

I let the Arturia Software Centre reinstall everything, but the problem persists.
Any ideas?

cheers
NavigatorG

jakobloekke

Re: 'next preset' doesn't work anymore since the V Collection 8 update
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 05:08:12 pm »
I'm having the same issue.
Also, all the presets appear twice in the list.

potatopotato

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 12:26:51 am »
I also have exactly the same problem as NavigatorG. Can’t hit next or precious on any synths or FX collection. Drop down of presets are visible on main screen, but have to drop down and choose individually each time. When you click the little bookshelf icon however,  to open the detailed preset browser with tagging etc, it is empty, no presets at all no matter how I filter.

Any suggestions or anyone come across the same thing and fixed it?

tomtt

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2022, 04:51:44 pm »
same here. any solutions?

Zhou

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2023, 02:00:08 pm »
I just updated all my software today (V9 + Mac OS) and it seems like I'm running into the same issue. No presets or sound banks are showing up at all in Analog Lab V. When I open any individual instruments and click on the 'next/previous preset' arrows they don't work. When I click on the 'open library' button (the shelves icon) it opens up, but 0 presets appear. I'm basically stuck with the first/default preset on all instruments.

Would appreciate some help here

LBH

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2023, 03:53:15 pm »
I just updated all my software today (V9 + Mac OS) and it seems like I'm running into the same issue. No presets or sound banks are showing up at all in Analog Lab V. When I open any individual instruments and click on the 'next/previous preset' arrows they don't work. When I click on the 'open library' button (the shelves icon) it opens up, but 0 presets appear. I'm basically stuck with the first/default preset on all instruments.

Would appreciate some help here
Hello,

Which excact OS? Ventura?
What have you done to find and solve the error?
Things like this have been answred severel times in the forums.

Have you for example tried to check if you have the presets installed at all? And if you have, then have you tried to delete the db.db3 file in your main preset folder and rebuild tha database by running for example Analog Lab untill all presets are in the database?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines