March 28, 2024, 02:04:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Small GUI Bug In KORG MS-20  (Read 734 times)

lunker

• Apprentice
Small GUI Bug In KORG MS-20
« on: May 13, 2022, 04:01:14 pm »
Not sure if this is a Reaper-only bug, but just in case, I am using Reaper 6.57 on Windows 10.

When I first load the KORG MS-20 (either VST2 or VST3), the GUI is correct.

If I save my Reaper project and re-open it, the KORG MS-20 GUI opens with the sequencer displayed, even though the "Hardware" button is highlighted.

If I click on the "Hardware" button, the sequencer controls stay visible.  I need to click on the "Sequencer" or "Effects" button and then click on the "Hardware" button to make it display only the default hardware section of the GUI.

I wonder if anybody else (Reaper or otherwise) is having the same issue.

In case it helps, I attached some screenshots.  Note that in the second one, I highlighted in red where it says it is displaying the "Hardware" section (not the "Sequencer" section), but the sequencer controls are displayed.

It appears that the application is unaware that the sequencer is displayed, because if I run a tutorial, the sequencer stays open and the tutorial highlights sections of the sequencer when it says it is highlighting sections of the hardware controls.  If I intentionally open the sequencer and run a tutorial, it closes the sequencer when the tutorial starts.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 01:22:21 pm by lunker »
Best Regards, Ernie "lunker" Lundqvist
V Collection 5/6/7/8/9, Pigments, FX Collection 1/2/3
MiniLab mkII
REAPER (non commercial license)
BDSM (Bad Dog Studio Musicians)

Adrien_Arturia

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
Re: Small GUI Bug In KORG MS-20
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 09:35:13 am »
Hi!

I've tried to reproduce by having a few instances of KORG MS-20 V but was unable to do so... I used a more recent version of REAPER (v6.33).
Would it be possible for you to update REAPER and come back to us if the issue persist ?
I still logged in our bug tracker to get more infos from the devs.

I hope you enjoy the KORG MS-20 V and thank you for pointing this one out.

Have a great day!

Adrien
ARTURIA - QA Technician

lunker

• Apprentice
Re: Small GUI Bug In KORG MS-20
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 01:21:50 pm »
Hello,

Thank you for replying!

There was a mistake in my original post.  I meant to say I am using Reaper 6.57 (the latest version), not version 5.67.  I have corrected the original post.

EDIT: After a couple of Reaper updates (I'm currently on v 6.63), I noticed that the problem went away.  I'm not sure exactly when it happened -- but yay!  All better now.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 02:14:58 am by lunker »
Best Regards, Ernie "lunker" Lundqvist
V Collection 5/6/7/8/9, Pigments, FX Collection 1/2/3
MiniLab mkII
REAPER (non commercial license)
BDSM (Bad Dog Studio Musicians)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines