March 29, 2024, 01:36:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: BeatStep Pro Feature Request Thread  (Read 79764 times)

ultravoss

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Save different drum maps
« Reply #195 on: February 03, 2018, 02:41:42 am »
A feature that I would highly appreciate is the ability to save and recall more than one drum map (set of assignments of midi note numbers to the pads in the drum sequencer). I work with the Clavia Nord Rack 2x and the Yamaha RM50 and both require totally different drum maps.

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
Re: Save different drum maps
« Reply #196 on: February 03, 2018, 06:05:33 am »
A feature that I would highly appreciate is the ability to save and recall more than one drum map (set of assignments of midi note numbers to the pads in the drum sequencer). I work with the Clavia Nord Rack 2x and the Yamaha RM50 and both require totally different drum maps.

Your RM50 is a beast and can have it's instruments remapped to any note on any channel.  It's also an ancient beast with a screen that reminds me of an ATM from 1987 and I know the pain of remapping an entire RM50 note map.
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

mebitek

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: BeatStep Pro Feature Request Thread
« Reply #197 on: May 04, 2019, 04:41:24 pm »
add a feature to send pitch cv/vel cv/gate cv from external keyboard also when the beatstep is playing or recording

MultipleChoice

• Apprentice
« Reply #198 on: May 26, 2019, 04:11:21 pm »
A TRUE MIDI thru option to be able use it as a free assignable controller, not a dedicated one for three devices.

biggir

• Apprentice
« Reply #199 on: November 18, 2020, 09:20:44 am »

As a feature request, it would be nice to have the ability to send Midi CCs from each sequencers' knobs as an alternate to their default behaviour. This would give the ability to control synth behavior via midi(oscillator wave shape, filter cutoff frequency, device volume, etc.) while at the same time controlling sequencer behaviour (note sequences, default looper behaviour, sequencer length). Can you imagine having an additional 16 CCs per instrument for a total of 64 CCs for the Beatstep pro?

+1

Mister36

• Apprentice
« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2022, 07:29:03 pm »
Option for patterns to be automatically saved as they're made/edited (auto-save). Please.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines