March 28, 2024, 11:00:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Where are the Gig Bags?  (Read 1651 times)

codevyper

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Where are the Gig Bags?
« on: July 16, 2021, 09:28:31 pm »
I've owned almost every Keylab made at one point or another. I just acquired a KLE88 and went looking for gig bags only to find Arturia doesn't make or sell custom gig bags or soft cases for their instruments. Surely someone at headquarters has to be looking at this as a lost revenue stream. There's a gig bag made by Casio for the P3000 / P6000 that is right sized for the KLE88 and I'll be buying that for my local gigs, but now Casio is getting the free advertisement by way of the Casio logo emblazoned on my gig bag instead of a nice Arturia logo instead. Can anyone say "missed opportunity"?

codevyper

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Where are the Gig Bags?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 09:55:32 pm »
Just to follow up in case anyone else is interested, I bought a Gator Cases padded gig bag for my KLE88 and it fits like it was tailored for the keyboard. The Gator case model is "GKB-76 SLIM". Yes you read that right the bag is rated for a 76 key keyboard, but it fits the KLE88 like a glove. Plus it has the internal hold down velcro straps to keep the keyboard from moving around inside the gig bag and the accessory pocket on the front. This isn't a soft shell case. It's padded but it is a gig bag. If you knock your stuff around a lot gigging out of town or stack stuff up in your truck, you want something more durable than this. But for local gigs and a lightweight rig, this works wonderfully. Hope this helps.

waynetapia

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2021, 07:53:06 am »
I've got a KLE61 and was just looking for one as well. I have a bag, but I might as well just wrap it in a blanket, as it provides no real protection. I'll look at thr Gator line more closely

jjtbone

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2022, 08:00:13 pm »
Thank you, codevyper, for the case recommendation! I have had my KLE88 since Christmas, but only just recently had to carry it around and was really nervous about not having a case. I don't want to roll the dice for the next gig, I don't have that kind of luck.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines