April 16, 2024, 06:57:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Are you ever going to add NKS support for 3.0 -3.5 presets?  (Read 729 times)

rmfegley

I've asked about this several times, including and email to support several weeks ago that remains unanswered. In a YouTube livestream Q and A at the time of the Pigments 3 release, the dev team said they estimated NKS presets would be available about six weeks from then. It's been over a year with no further word on this. I understand that the default control mapping works fine for the 3.0 and 3.5 presets,  but  problem is of course that if you select a preset (NKS or not) from within the Pigments browser while within the Komplete Kontrol software, you can no longer browse and load any presets using Komplete Kontrol, unless you completely unload Pigments by selecting another plugin entirely and then reload Pigments.

I'd like to know if Arturia is still planning on implementing full NKS compatibility as they stated in this video:

https://youtu.be/Abbd4l8r6X8?t=4164
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 09:15:47 pm by rmfegley »

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Are you ever going to add NKS support for 3.0 -3.5 presets?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 11:00:42 am »
Welcome.

This is a users' forum, posts are only very rarely responded to by Arturia staff.
FWIW you're definitely not the first to ask this. Sounds like Arturia may have ran into technical difficulties delivering on this promise.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines