April 24, 2024, 10:44:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Cannot reset preset to initial state  (Read 1566 times)

pkskySynth

• Apprentice
Cannot reset preset to initial state
« on: May 15, 2022, 03:03:01 pm »
The Appendix C Cheat Sheet says that if you press the Preset Encoder three times, it will reset the selected preset to its initial state. This is not working for me.

tmoore

• Apprentice
Re: Cannot reset preset to initial state
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 02:53:13 am »
It's not the initial state of that preset, but the Init state: in other words, a blank preset.

pkskySynth

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2022, 08:35:15 pm »
It's not the initial state of that preset, but the Init state: in other words, a blank preset.

This is what I am not getting. I am not getting a blank preset. It makes no changes to the preset. None. If I have made a preset, named it "My Preset" and wish to reset it to the init state, I press the encoder three times and nothing changes. I assume it is supposed to change back to the "init" type presets that come with the Microfreak. I guess I would have to rename it "init", but I at least expect it to go back to all the init settings, the same oscillator etc.

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 12:30:42 pm »
The three presses ti initialize a patch need to be quite quick. Play a fast triplet on the encoder, as it were.

It does not change the name when you do so, but the synth parameters should be in their init state.

pkskySynth

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2022, 04:58:52 pm »
The three presses ti initialize a patch need to be quite quick. Play a fast triplet on the encoder, as it were.

It does not change the name when you do so, but the synth parameters should be in their init state.

Yes, this seemed to do it.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines