March 29, 2024, 10:41:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab V version 9 - navigation issues  (Read 661 times)

Christian61

• Apprentice
Analog Lab V version 9 - navigation issues
« on: May 13, 2022, 03:07:06 pm »
Hallo,

(1)
when using the Analog Lab standalone version with the Keylab MkII controller it looks that the Analog Lab screens TYPES and INSTRUMENTS do not scroll down when large knob on the Keylab MkII is used to select an entry near/at the bottom of the TYPES/INSTRUMENTS list.

(2)
when switching from TYPES to the INSTRUMENTS entry I have to use the left cursor button on the Keylab MkII. (Note: the INSTRUMENTS entry is at the right side of the TYPES entry, - see attached image)

That is somehow strange as the INSTRUMENT entry is on the right side of TYPES, why on earth not using the right button to go right and the left to go left (now it is just the opposite).

(all is updated to latest versions)

Thx,
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 03:08:42 pm by Christian61 »
Gear: 2020 iMac 27" • 2021 MBP 16" M1Max • Apogee Quartet • Mackie controller • Push2 • Virus TI • NI Complete • ARTURIA V9 • Omnisphere / Trillian / RMX • Slate plugins • Korg • Ableton 11 • Fender Jazz Bass/Strat/Tele • Gibson Les Paul • Kemper profiler

vyzetta

Re: Analog Lab V version 9 - navigation issues
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2022, 08:32:59 pm »
I am having similar issues navigating analog lab V with my keylab essential. The arrows navigate in the correct directions and the 'types' and 'designers' categories wont even get selected unless I click the with a mouse.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines