March 28, 2024, 11:15:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SQ-80 V CC64 (sustain) bug  (Read 1103 times)

MCMorrise

• Apprentice
SQ-80 V CC64 (sustain) bug
« on: May 11, 2022, 05:34:01 am »
There's a CC64 bug in SQ-80 V 1.3.0.2545 (V Collection 9, installed today), similar to the bug in B-3 V2 2.4.0.1552 and Analog Lab V 5.3.0.1552.

Here's the issue:

If I hold a key and engage the sustain pedal (or engage the sustain pedal and then hold a key), then let go of the key and press it again while continuing to hold the sustain pedal — the note stops sounding when I release the sustain pedal, even though the key is still held. Wack.

Sometimes, maybe 1 out of every 30 notes or so, sustain behaves as expected, but mostly it's broken.

MCMorrise

• Apprentice
Re: SQ-80 V CC64 (sustain) bug
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022, 05:37:10 am »
… Also, why is there not a sub-forum for SQ-80 V feature requests and technical issues? Arturia: you might perhaps hire somebody to update the forum when you release new products. We certainly pay you enough with these arm-and-a-leg V Collection updates.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2022, 12:43:13 pm »
… Also, why is there not a sub-forum for SQ-80 V feature requests and technical issues? Arturia: you might perhaps hire somebody to update the forum when you release new products. We certainly pay you enough with these arm-and-a-leg V Collection updates.

You mean these subforums, both of which have been around since September last year?

SQ80V Feature requests: https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?board=483.0
SQ80V Technical Issues : https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?board=484.0

Just a tip: if you're gonna be a cocky little shit, make sure you get your facts right first.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

MCMorrise

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2022, 09:11:53 pm »
Those are literally inaccessible to me. I clicked both of those links and both of them return a page saying:

AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

So I may be a cocky little shit but my point stands. Arturia needs to get their forum in order if all members can't see the subforums.

MCMorrise

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2022, 09:17:58 pm »
In addition, while I can see those subforums while not logged in, if I copy a link from any one of the threads and then navigate to it while logged in, I get the same error page. Cishet mansplain me that, if you can.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2022, 02:01:33 pm »
Email an admin. Your account is obviously corrupt. Everyone should be able to post/see anywhere. That's why we get so much damn spam.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

hasnah_arturia

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2022, 03:57:56 pm »
There's a CC64 bug in SQ-80 V 1.3.0.2545 (V Collection 9, installed today), similar to the bug in B-3 V2 2.4.0.1552 and Analog Lab V 5.3.0.1552.

Here's the issue:

If I hold a key and engage the sustain pedal (or engage the sustain pedal and then hold a key), then let go of the key and press it again while continuing to hold the sustain pedal — the note stops sounding when I release the sustain pedal, even though the key is still held. Wack.

Sometimes, maybe 1 out of every 30 notes or so, sustain behaves as expected, but mostly it's broken.

This seems rather technical and should be submitted as a support ticket here:
https://www.arturia.com/support/askforhelp/issues

Our support team will respond shortly.

Those are literally inaccessible to me. I clicked both of those links and both of them return a page saying:

AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

So I may be a cocky little shit but my point stands. Arturia needs to get their forum in order if all members can't see the subforums.

Apologies for these errors; we are currently working on the forum to provide you with a better user experience. Major improvements are in works.

MCMorrise

• Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2022, 02:39:28 am »
Apologies for these errors; we are currently working on the forum to provide you with a better user experience. Major improvements are in works.

Is there an ETA on allowing all users to see all subforums and threads? Since this is a known issue, there should be a pinned post in the forum lobby acknowledging the error.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines