March 29, 2024, 06:26:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ASC Offline?  (Read 912 times)

blueeddie

• Apprentice
ASC Offline?
« on: May 06, 2022, 09:53:32 am »
Hi Everyone,

I recently bought a Mac Studio running Monterey which according to Arturia's site should be all fine now. I own a number of Arturia plugs including V Collection 8 that I've been using happily for some time. That being said, I've been unable to get the ASC to connect for the past day or so so I can't go through any downloads, upgrades, registrations etc for my new computer. I've downloaded and reinstalled the latest versions (I think) but still no luck. Am I missing a known issue somewhere or doing something wrong?

Thanks!

blueeddie

• Apprentice
Re: ASC Offline?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2022, 10:04:13 am »
To add to this, I'm not getting the option to enter log in details and trying to connect. It just says "Status: Offline" and when I click on "Email Address" it doesn't allow me to enter any text. If I "Retry" it just end up in the same state.

blueeddie

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2022, 10:44:06 am »
Well this is embarrassing - I restarted my computer and ASC is working all fine now....sorry.  :'(

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2022, 10:49:55 am »
Mac Studio user here

Just a quick warning: I'm still having issues with it sync'ing some of my licences. They're activated according to ASC but when I open certain apps such as Analog Lab 4 it will only run in demo mode. I'm expecting this will get resolved as the various Arturia servers sync with each other. But just a heads-up you might get the same.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines