March 29, 2024, 10:56:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia Emulator II V  (Read 1718 times)

dwisniow

• Apprentice
Arturia Emulator II V
« on: May 03, 2022, 12:56:39 pm »
When using Emulator II plugin in edit mode, loaded preset sound is not showing as a waveform in the box. Even though loop button is activated the box is empty. How can I make it work ?

LBH

Re: Arturia Emulator II V
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2022, 04:23:25 pm »
Hi,

It should work. I see waveforms in edit mode here.

You say plugin. Does it work for you in the standalone application?

Do you use the latest update version 1.2.1.1843?
Have you tried to reinstall Emulator II V?

dwisniow

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2022, 12:17:28 pm »
Yes, it works in the standalone application. Did not check software version or reinstall yet.
I think , I might have to check MIDI settings too.

Thank you.

dwisniow

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2022, 12:53:08 pm »
I use latest version, reinstalled application and ther is still no waveforms in edit mode. Could that be something related to MIDI settings ?

LBH

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2022, 01:19:43 pm »
MIDI is about musical communication and connections. I can't see that should have anything to do with it.

Which OS and DAW do you use?
And which plugin format? If you use VST format, then do you have issues with both the VST2 and VST3 format?

It work in standalone mode you say. Just in case your DAW make a difference for your graphics - Are your graphics updated?

How did you reinstall the application?

I understand you can hear and change sound. It's just the display that does'nt show anything. Is that correct?

dwisniow

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2022, 03:12:19 pm »
OS - Windows 10, graphic card is intel HD 3000 or
DAW- Ableton 11 Live suite
Instrument is part of Arturia V collection, bought it few days ago, all instruments including Emulator are listed under VST3 in my DAW.
I reinstalled it yesterday using ASC (also used to download and install the whole collection).
I can hear and change sound in Emulator VST . In standalone mode all graphics (waveform works perfeclty).
I am not sure about computer graphics but tried different instrument from the same collection(Matrix 12) yesterday and graphics worked as they should.

LBH

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2022, 04:31:12 pm »
So only the audio waveform display malfunction.

Mellotron V, CMI V and Synclavier V all have audio waveform displays. You can check and see if they work. Can't rule out Emulator II V work different though.

Afaik, then Intel HD graphics 3000 are'nt officially supported on Windows 10. I can't rule out this can cause issues.

Also i'm not sure how stable Ableton is with VST3 yet. I can suggest you try to use the VST2 version and see if there is a difference. You should have both versions.
I don't use Ableton Live.

You can allways try to first uninstall Emulator, then to be sure close your PC - start it again and install Emulator again. Not because you have done something wrong reinstalling, but sometimes strange things can make a difference on a computer.

If nothing work, then i suggest you contact Arturia support though your account. I'm a user like you.

FYI: I don't have this issue using Windows 10 and Intel HD Graphics 4000 no matter i use VST2 or VST3.

dwisniow

• Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2022, 06:06:26 pm »
Thank you very much for your help ! I will try to use VST2 version and see if it works.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines