March 28, 2024, 10:00:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Reading manual but does not relate to current version - very confusing. Help  (Read 1489 times)

kento77

• Apprentice
Purchased V collection 8 recently (still paying for it) and have been trying to get up and running for an upcoming gig.
The manual is out of date with the current version of ALV 5.5
I can't set up songs with presets as most videos and manuals suggest is possible.
Is there a manual that is up to date?

kento77

• Apprentice
Purchased V collection 8 recently (still paying for it) and have been trying to get up and running for an upcoming gig.
I can't set up songs with presets as most videos and manuals suggest is possible.

Slugging through this by the seat of my pants. It's starting to come together and I'm figuring it out (lots of changes to setting up to "go on stage") but I've now run into a roadblock where I would need to upgrade from Piano V2 to V3 to access the Analog Lab's new features. Arghh!!

kento77

• Apprentice

Slugging through this by the seat of my pants. It's starting to come together and I'm figuring it out (lots of changes to setting up to "go on stage") but I've now run into a roadblock where I would need to upgrade from Piano V2 to V3 to access the Analog Lab's new features. Arghh!!

If only the program would say if the piano patch you were planning on using was V2 or V3?!
I have the full V Collection 8.1 and would like to open the instrument to use the full edit capabilities but for some piano sounds, it says I must "upgrade" to access full features.
A bit of a time waster and hair pulling experience. Sigh. I love the sounds and the individual instrument controls but this version of Analog Lab is giving me heebie-jeebies with its quirks.

Peregrino69

• Apprentice
I have the full V Collection 8.1 and would like to open the instrument to use the full edit capabilities but for some piano sounds, it says I must "upgrade" to access full features.

At least in my case that depends on what exactly I'm trying to edit. For example there are a lot of patches for Pigments, but to edit those I have to buy the synth, as it's not part of the collection. Maybe yours is the same issue?

LBH

Please read this: https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=109800.msg191405#new

The browsers can also show the application version.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines