March 28, 2024, 10:21:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Recover Memory 8 (Abelton Live) for Minilab Mk2 MIDI CONTROL CENTER  (Read 908 times)

elijahtigerr

So.. I accidently saved a preset over the pre-configured Ableton Live MIDI CONTROL settings for the Minilab Mk2 and now I can't control Ableton like I used to :(

Please someone help me restore the original settings. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling MIDI CONTROL CENTER, manually resetting my Minilab Mk2. Can't figure this out..

Thanks for any help you can give me!

pedu

• Apprentice
1) Start Midi Control Center

2) Save your current memory locations 2-7 as templates. Just drag each memory location to the Template area and press enter to use the default name

3) Do a factory reset of the Minilab mkII. To do so pull the USB cable, hold down Oct- and Oct+ and plug the USB cable back in. Release Oct- and Oct+ when the pads turn white

4) Restart Midi Control Center

5) Restore template Memory 2 to Device Memory 2. Just drag it to the Memory 2 slut and upload to the Minilab by clicking Store To

6) Repeat step 5 until all saved Templates are uploaded to the Minilab mkII

7) Drag Memory 8 (Ableton Live) down to the user template area. Now you have a backup in case you happen to overwrite it again

Cheers

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines