March 28, 2024, 09:52:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: All Plugins Open Up Blank!  (Read 2843 times)

QAPT

• Apprentice
All Plugins Open Up Blank!
« on: April 14, 2022, 01:21:25 am »
Opening up Analog Lab V and it shows and all presets and banks are missing. Explore page is also blank... Software Center Uninstall and reinstall seems to do nothing after I press it, theres is a quick little load animation on the button and thats it, nothing changes... Same deal with all other V Collection synths.. What do I do??

MAC OS Monterey, FL studio 20

LBH

Re: All Plugins Open Up Blank!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 01:14:09 pm »
Hi,

Are there a path set for your resource folder in ASCs preferences?
Do you have the presets in your preset folder on the resource path?
I notice there is a preset name in your images at the top of the application. Do you have sound?

About you say the reinstall in ASC does'nt do anything_ Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall ASC?

I don't use MAC or FL Studio. Be sure everything is compatible.

QAPT

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2022, 02:42:35 pm »
Hi,

Are there a path set for your resource folder in ASCs preferences?
Do you have the presets in your preset folder on the resource path?
I notice there is a preset name in your images at the top of the application. Do you have sound?

About you say the reinstall in ASC does'nt do anything_ Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall ASC?

I don't use MAC or FL Studio. Be sure everything is compatible.

Yes Ive tried uninstalling/ reinstalling Software Center... All paths were set up fine and everything was working a few days ago. Anytime I try uninstalling a individual synth  i get this message everytime

I type in the password, click install helper, the short animation and nothing happens

I am not sure what is going on.

QAPT

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2022, 06:12:28 pm »
I will attempt to try a full manual uninstall when i get the chance to… Hopefully Arturia will acknowlegde the support ticket I sent in in a timely manner. This is an extreme inconvenience

LBH

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2022, 06:55:43 pm »
I'm on Windows. I have never seen such a messages.

This is'nt the same issue, but perhaps check the same while waiting for Arturia support:
https://support.arturia.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405741312018-ASC-Machine-registration-fail-Error-Message

QAPT

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2022, 04:16:55 pm »
I'm on Windows. I have never seen such a messages.

This is'nt the same issue, but perhaps check the same while waiting for Arturia support:
https://support.arturia.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405741312018-ASC-Machine-registration-fail-Error-Message

Yea this didnt help.. same endless loop with this "Helper Tool" prompt

QAPT

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2022, 05:14:07 pm »
So I’ve noticed that these issues are happening across a few other plug-ins of mine.

UAD Plugins
iLok
Soundtoys

They were all fixed by downloading their latest update. I may have updated something on my Mac that is causing everything to be needed to be updated. So im guessing that there needs to be an update on Arturias part

It has been 48 hrs from my Support ticket and still no answer

LBH

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2022, 05:35:02 pm »
Thanks for the update.

In other forums i have noticed people having issues independent from manufactors after the latest MAC OS update.  So it's likely your issue have something to do with that. I think i saw one found out the update had changed some OS security or permission settings or something like that. After correcting it, then it was fixed. I can't tell, if that's what your issue is about, but i tell it just in case.
Good luck.

I don't think support work in hollidays and weekends. At least it can't be exspected - i think.

NeonBlackCat

• Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2022, 02:21:56 am »
THAT would be tremendously helpful to know how and what was changed.
Is it possible you can dig out the forum post you’ve mentioned?

So far: I tried to force everything remotely Arturia related to be at least chmod 755 and chown (username) and it got me to the point I could change the download/install folder again (which was also granted with the hideous “Helper Tool” install loop and then bug out after the second one. But I can’t even install one FX Plugin. It goes to 100% then installs, where the “helper tool” pop-up rears its head again and that’s it. No error msg or anything, just back to the ASC where it says: install (for the chosen plugin MELLO-FI)

QAPT

• Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2022, 02:22:49 pm »
Support got back to me and I'm all good now. I'll paste the email here for anyone else that needs it... After all the steps the Silent Install is what worked for me

Please try the following:

To update the preset index you need to delete a specific temp file called "db.db3".

MAC: /Library/Arturia/Presets

WIN: C:\ProgramData\Arturia\Presets

If you have not enabled the display of hidden folders please go to your file explorer -> display -> check "show hidden folders"

Alternatively, you should be also able to directly copy/paste the path indicated above in your Windows File browser address bar.

Once this file is deleted, the preset list will be updated on software opening.

On the other hand, regarding the install helper:

Here are some suggestions which should help sort these issues out.

First, could you please confirm me when following the steps below what is the result obtained ?

- Open Launchpad -> Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal and paste the following command:

sudo launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.Arturia.InstallHelper.plist

- Once done, press the "Enter" key, enter your "User account" password, and then press the "Enter" key again.

Please note that your password is not shown on the screen. It is absolutely normal. Please make sure that you enter it correctly.

- Restart your Mac and from there give it another try.

In case this still persists, you can also try these steps:

- Close the Arturia Software Center and then go to the following folder:
/Library/PrivilegedHelperTools

- Then delete the following files:

Once done, open the Arturia Software Center and then give it another try.

Make sure also if needed to try deleting the Arturia Software Center preferences file, to do so:

- Go to this folder : /Library/Arturia/Arturia Software Center/user
- Delete the "asc.pref" file

Once it's done, please try again.

If none of these suggestions have helped, i would suggest you for now as a temporary workaround to disable the "Silent install" option in the Arturia Software Center preferences which should allow you to install your software (but will require you for each install to go through the install steps manually which isn't comfortable indeed):
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 02:39:09 pm by QAPT »

LBH

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2022, 10:27:59 pm »
Glad you at least got it working now. Thanks for telling.

It look like it was some kind of install error.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines