March 28, 2024, 09:23:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Bought a used DB and think it must be faulty  (Read 4301 times)

neuroleptick

Bought a used DB and think it must be faulty
« on: April 10, 2022, 07:17:46 pm »
Hi there.

I just bought a used Drumbrute, and whenever I connect my headphones (1/4 inch or 3.5 mm) I get a 'clicking' pulse.
This sound is still present even when I turn down all the individual channels, the headphones level and master volume.

The attached mp3 is a recording taken direct from the Mix output (where the same problem exists) into my interface 

Does anyone have any advice on what the problem might be?

Cheers.

hatakerandy

Re: Bought a used DB and think it must be faulty
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2023, 10:40:25 am »
Hey, sorry to post here but I see, there's no reply on this thread from so many days.. 

Well, check if there are any firmware updates available for your Drumbrute. Updating the firmware could potentially resolve any software-related issues that may be causing the clicking pulse.

Lissa

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2023, 11:30:22 am »
The firmware is updated. I have checked the headphone jack, drumbrute output jack. I have also used different headphones. And still having that clicking pulse issue. Any suggestions on solving it?

jassyyy

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2023, 08:32:58 am »
Hi there.

I just bought a used Drumbrute, and whenever I connect my headphones (1/4 inch or 3.5 mm) I get a 'clicking' pulse.
This sound is still present even when I turn down all the individual channels, the headphones level and master volume.fm whatsapp

The attached mp3 is a recording taken direct from the Mix output (where the same problem exists) into my interface 

Does anyone have any advice on what the problem might be?

Cheers.
Hey everyone! I've been experiencing a clicking pulse sound when I connect my headphones (1/4 inch or 3.5 mm) to my used Drumbrute. I've tried adjusting the individual channels, headphones level, and master volume, but the issue persists. Here's an mp3 recording of the problem: [attach the recording]. Any advice on what might be causing this and how I can fix it? Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 06:51:18 am by jassyyy »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines