April 19, 2024, 10:25:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V Collection 8-- Can't install Patchworks and Synthopedia  (Read 2387 times)

Chicago Bob

V Collection 8-- Can't install Patchworks and Synthopedia
« on: April 09, 2022, 12:18:06 am »
I just purchased Collection 8 and all the products installed from the Arturia Software Center without a problem except Patchworks and Synthopedia--- both still say install-- after pressing the install button there is no error it just returns to anther install button?

Thoughts?

JDoo

• Beta-testers
Re: V Collection 8-- Can't install Patchworks and Synthopedia
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2022, 05:59:36 am »
One thing you can do.. is login to arturia.com into your account.  Under "My Products" you will See V Collection 8.  If you click on "See More" .. you can click on one of the titles, Patchworks or Synthopedia..  That will take you to the resources page...  Yes.. a lot of steps to get to resources - but..  You can then download the installer (and installers and manuals for all the VC products).  It's worth it (IMO) to get the installers saved, along with the manuals.

to the point...    Run the installer that you downloaded for those libraries.  It's easy, and usually works, when ASC is having issues...

Joe

Chicago Bob

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2022, 02:01:37 pm »
thank you--that worked for Sythopedia but there was no download link for Patchworks.... do you know if that is downloadable?

JDoo

• Beta-testers
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2022, 08:48:24 pm »
thank you--that worked for Sythopedia but there was no download link for Patchworks.... do you know if that is downloadable?
It must be downloadable Chicago Bob, because somehow I have a PatchWorks__1_0_2_415.pkg file (I save the install files after installation).  You may need to reach out to Arturia support for a link..?

PBass

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2022, 08:29:21 am »
I had the same issue (on M1 Mac Mini) Thanks @JDoo that worked for Synthopedia.
However, @Chicago Bob is right. No donwload for Patchworks.
I guess we'll have to get Arturia Support involved

tac_eilla

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2023, 12:28:58 am »
For anyone that stumbles upon this in the future, the problem is that you do not have Rosetta installed on your mac yet! If you download the installer for either Patchworks or Synthopedia from the arturia site and go to install it will prompt you to install Rosetta first. After that is done you can cancel the install and install both through arturia software center!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines