March 19, 2024, 12:02:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Licenses Delivery Delayed Due to "Short Term Issue." Is This Normal?  (Read 1632 times)

OldManZero

• Apprentice
After going back and forth over the last year or so, I was given an offer by Arturia to purchase the V Colleciton at a discount.  I decided last night to pull the trigger and immediately received the following email:

We are experiencing a short term issue and are unable to deliver your product (V Collection 8) licence immediately.

We are working on solving this issue as soon as possible.

We will send your product licence via e-mail within two working days.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Arturia Sales Team

So it seems like I have to wait until Tuesday to get the software I ordered?  Is this normal?  I've never had a somewhat established tech company not be able to deliver licenses like this for days.  While I am hopeful this is just a hiccup, it is pretty disappointing and hopefully doesn't foreshadow how Arturia operates generally.  (I mean, after moving money around to purchase and setting things up to download and play around with the software, it's frustrating to be told it won't be coming for DAYS afterward.)

LBH

Re: Licenses Delivery Delayed Due to "Short Term Issue." Is This Normal?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 07:56:33 pm »
After going back and forth over the last year or so, I was given an offer by Arturia to purchase the V Colleciton at a discount.  I decided last night to pull the trigger and immediately received the following email:

We are experiencing a short term issue and are unable to deliver your product (V Collection 8) licence immediately.

Arturia Sales Team

So it seems like I have to wait until Tuesday to get the software I ordered?  Is this normal?  I've never had a somewhat established tech company not be able to deliver licenses like this for days.  While I am hopeful this is just a hiccup, it is pretty disappointing and hopefully doesn't foreshadow how Arturia operates generally.  (I mean, after moving money around to purchase and setting things up to download and play around with the software, it's frustrating to be told it won't be coming for DAYS afterward.)
Hi,

Does the words V-Collection appear in the message?

Normally V-Collection is availble as soon as it's paid. Then just install it from Arturia Software Center (ASC). Have you downloaded ASC? Can you see the products in ASC?
You activate the product in ASC. So i don't understand the talk about lincenses, as it's not needed, if you have bought the product through Arturias website.
When in the process did you get that license messages?
Can't you see the product on your account?

FYI: It's also allways possible to install Arturia software products, and run it in demo mode without any activation. It does'nt look like Arturias server is down though. So if you can't install and activate your product, then it's a very strange issue, that i don't think i've ever read about or exsperienced.

It's also possible to download installers from Arturias website, if it's not in ASC.

OldManZero

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2022, 12:17:43 am »
Yes.  The italicized text above is the exact email I received.  (Minus the emoji which the emoji which the forum text editor automatically inserted instead of 8 ) ). 

I did download and try to synchronize ASC but the Collection doesn't come up.  I only have my previous Keystep product.  I did not receive any further emails or updates.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 12:20:04 am by OldManZero »

OldManZero

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2022, 12:25:05 am »

Arturia Sales Team

Hi,

Does the words V-Collection appear in the message?

Normally V-Collection is availble as soon as it's paid. Then just install it from Arturia Software Center (ASC). Have you downloaded ASC? Can you see the products in ASC?
You activate the product in ASC. So i don't understand the talk about lincenses, as it's not needed, if you have bought the product through Arturias website.
When in the process did you get that license messages?
Can't you see the product on your account?

FYI: It's also allways possible to install Arturia software products, and run it in demo mode without any activation. It does'nt look like Arturias server is down though. So if you can't install and activate your product, then it's a very strange issue, that i don't think i've ever read about or exsperienced.

It's also possible to download installers from Arturias website, if it's not in ASC.

This is also what is shown in my account "my orders" screen.  My license is shown as "pending" for some reason.

kmichael

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2022, 07:59:23 am »
I had the same experience. Ordered V-Collection upgrade and got the same email. New license doesn't automatically show up in Arturia Software Center. Also, new to this forum - do you always have to type in the captcha and spell Arturia backwards for EVERY post??? Or does that go away after a certain number of posts?

kmichael

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2022, 11:18:47 am »
Just got my licenses!!! Thanks Arturia!

LBH

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2022, 05:49:45 pm »
Look like Arturia have had some web issues. I assume it's corrected now.

OldManZero

• Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2022, 03:54:04 am »
I had the same experience. Ordered V-Collection upgrade and got the same email. New license doesn't automatically show up in Arturia Software Center. Also, new to this forum - do you always have to type in the captcha and spell Arturia backwards for EVERY post??? Or does that go away after a certain number of posts?

OMG, those captchas!!!  This is the first post where I don't have to do one so I'm assuming it goes away after a day or two. 

Also, I got my email with the licenses approved so I now have access through ASC.  Not a great strat overall, but I'm willing to overlook it if this was genuinely just a hiccup.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines