March 28, 2024, 10:36:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Add additional Mode "tripple Footswitch" to MCC AUX Pedal, Keylab MKII  (Read 1157 times)

MitchMatch

• Apprentice
Hello,
I want to use a TRS cable connected Footswitch, like the FS3X from DigiTech, with three Footswitches to control e.g. Loopers in Ableton Live. See attachement!

I assume that the "AUX in" connectors at the Keylab MKII are TRS connections. I can't find detailed specs in the manual nor on the webpage.
Maybe the Controller needs a Firmeware update!?
The Modes in MCC jet existing are not cable of handling three switches. Modes are Off, Control, Switched Control, Note and Program Change.

It would be possible to use 9 Foostswitches to controll e.g. Loppers etc., maybe up to 15 if Modes for Expression and Sustain-Padel are added.

Thanks in regards!
MM

« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 04:36:51 pm by MitchMatch »

MitchMatch

• Apprentice
Is there someone who can confirm that the "Aux in" on the MKII is TRS?

MitchMatch

• Apprentice
At "Tips-Tricks", I found it under Connectivity Specifications!
https://support.arturia.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405748362002-KeyLab-MkII-Tips-Tricks

Sustain Pedal -> Jack TRS / TS 6.35mm, Compatible with continuous pedals and footswitches.
Aux Inputs -> Jack TRS / TS 6.35mm, Compatible with continuous pedals and footswitches.
Expression Pedal Input -> Jack TRS / TS 6.35mm, Compatible with continuous pedals and footswitches.

Finally happy that I could find the information, but I wish I would have found it easier on a more prominent place!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines