March 29, 2024, 03:26:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Cubase Pro 12 messed up MiniLab MK II & Knob mappings to Analog Lab dont work  (Read 1993 times)

Event2020

• Apprentice
Windows 10

I have a MiniLab MK II and I was running Cubase Pro 11 one Windows 10.
Under Cubase Pro 11 in has worked flawlessly with no issues both as a general MIDI keyboard and with the bundled Analog Lab.

A few days ago I installed Cubase Pro 12 (upgrade) and as soon as I opened it and tried my MiniLab MK II it does not function as a MIDI keyboard for any instrument.

If I open Analog Lab and try and play using the keyboard nothing happens, and if I turn any of the knobs nothing happens,

Cubase's MIDI activity monitor shows that Midi Activity is happening but it does not seem to be reaching Analogue Lab or any other instrument.

In the MIDI Port Setup: the MiniLab MK II is shown as active in the In and Out devices
See JPG below..

In Cubase Pro 12's new MIDI Remote feature the MK II is reconised and loads the script, but is shows that half of the rotary knobs are not mapped.

If I open Cubase Pro 11 (which is still accessable), the MiniLab works as it should with out any problems so this points to a Cubase Pro 12 issue. I did ask about this in the Steinberg Cubase 12 forum but received only one reply which did not help.

I have checked and I am running MIDI Control Center V1.13.6.8 and the MiniLab's Firmware is V1.1.2.1689

Any help would be appreciated?

« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 03:47:09 pm by Event2020 »

Event2020

• Apprentice
I can also confirm that since install Cubase Pro 12, this same issue is now present in Cubase Pro 11
meaning I am unable to use the MiniLab MK II on either.

I therefore now have no working midi keyboard.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 03:49:07 pm by Event2020 »

Event2020

• Apprentice
Anyone?

Arturia can I have some tech support please?

in2n

I installed Analog Lab V and Cubase 12 Artist on a new computer with Windows 10.  I could not get my MINILAB mkII to work with Cubase or Analog Lab V although it was working on my old computer.  See attached for the process I used to finally get it working.  Hope this helps.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines