March 29, 2024, 07:00:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Single Installer Process for Multi-Install Needed  (Read 2538 times)

dlwhite66

Single Installer Process for Multi-Install Needed
« on: September 06, 2020, 08:56:14 pm »
I'm now up to over 30 synths and effects from Arturia.

Every there is a major update, I have to click through N numbers of installers - for V-Collection that's now 24 installers.

Each install requires clicks for: Accept license, Install location, Select components, desktop shortcut, Install, and Finish
that's 144 clicks.  Which is 138 clicks more than is needed.  Plus I have to attend each installer so I can't set it up and walk away.

Please, in the next generation of Arturia, update your install to offer/ask the questions (what formats to install, where, etc.) once, then use those answers to silently install all plug-ins.

LBH

Re: Single Installer Process for Multi-Install Needed
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 09:23:01 pm »
In Arturia Software Center (ASC) you can allready choose to do that.
Please check the ASC preferences.

Alodeno

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 09:20:16 am »
The process that is easy to understand and does not take a lot of time when installing or upgrading software. Ninite is a piece of software that, in the background, will automatically download and install applications . You already have the ability to pursue such a path inside Arturia Software Center (ASC), where you may find the option to do so.
Check to ensure that the desired choices have been selected and typed.

arrangedig

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2023, 03:44:05 am »
The process that is easy to understand and does not take a lot of time when installing or upgrading software. Ninite is a piece of software that, in the background, will automatically download and install applications. You already have the ability to pursue such a path inside Arturia Software Center (ASC), where you may find the option to do so. penalty kick online
Check to ensure that the desired choices have been selected and typed.
Very useful!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines