March 29, 2024, 12:54:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: RE: Loopback to OBS? How to set up?  (Read 3925 times)

War Unicorn

• Apprentice
RE: Loopback to OBS? How to set up?
« on: March 07, 2022, 11:38:03 pm »
So I got a MiniFuse 1. Love it, but I got it for mainly one thing: Being able to stream using its loopback feature to OBS while using Reason.

The closest I've gotten to getting it to work: Setting output in Reason to "DX Loopback Left/Right". I then go into OBS and set an "Audio Input Capture" channel to "Loopback Left/Right" and set its advanced audio properties to "Monitor and Output." The problem is that it only comes out of the right channel. The other problem is that I wanted to use ASIO, which is obviously very much preferred for low-latency input.

What gives? Am I doing something wrong?

Prexsplay

• Apprentice
Re: RE: Loopback to OBS? How to set up?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 07:48:06 am »
Hello, i have the same problem from my daw Studio One. On obs i only get one channel like you rightly said. If you find a solution, please kindly share. Thanks

War Unicorn

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2022, 05:52:45 am »
Hi Prexs,

Sorry for the delay in responding. I was told by Arturias that there was a problem with the Minifuse 1's driver, which they hope to fix soon.

Prexsplay

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 12:39:58 am »
ok thanks for your reply.

TimArturia

• HardCore4Ever Dev
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2022, 01:19:37 pm »
Hello,

I'm sorry you encountered such issue.
We are currently investigating this issue in our end to release a fix as soon as possible.

As a workaround, you can set the OBS audio source to mono in order to have it balanced. Note that you will loose every audio that was on the left channel.
I know this workaround is far from perfect and I hope that we will be able to release a bugfix soon.

TimArturia

• HardCore4Ever Dev
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2022, 11:15:21 am »
Hello !

For those that encountered the issue, I can give you a pre-release of the fixed version.

This version should be released after going through our internal QA processes.
If you do not want to wait, feel free to PM me on this forum to get the fix before the official release.
Our support team is also aware of this and will send you the version if you reported the problem.

Cheers !

Prexsplay

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2022, 02:40:53 am »
Hey my loopback audio is now working correctly after the latest obs version.

War Unicorn

• Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2022, 02:08:53 am »
Hey my loopback audio is now working correctly after the latest obs version.

Ditto. Took a little figuring out on my part, though, as it was a little different going from Reason to OBS.

In Reason: Edit > Preferences > Audio > kept audio card driver to ASIO MiniFuse ASIO Driver.

(Still under Audio tab) Active output channels > Channels > LOOPBACK Left/Right.

In OBS: Add an Audio Input Capture > Device > LOOPBACK Left/Right > OK. Click the more button for the channel > Advanced Audio Properties > under Audio Monitoring > Monitor and Output. Done.

ON EDIT: I should note that in Reason, under the active output channels, only LOOPBACK should be enabled; enabling the main outputs makes the whole thing go kablooey.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 02:12:46 am by War Unicorn »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines