April 25, 2024, 05:21:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Surround Monitoring Control  (Read 1168 times)

c0c0p0ps

Surround Monitoring Control
« on: March 07, 2022, 10:59:55 am »
Hey Arturia.  Had my AudioFuse Studio a while now and totally love it but there is one feature that would make it perfect.  I recently reconfigured my studio to mix in 7.1.4 Atmos for Apple Music deliverables, and have to say that the AF Studio coupled with a Behringer ADA8200 for additional outputs is working great with the Dolby Atmos Renderer.  All the routing between Pro Tools, Dolby and the AudioFuse is rock solid stable and doing a great job!

The only downside is that to set up in this way I have to make sure that all audio outputs are set to 0dB in the Control Centre and use the software monitoring controls from the renderer.  This obviously means disabling the sound output from MacOS via the Audiofuse as well otherwise it is crazy loud.  Is it not possible to have any output level control for the ADAT channels in the same way as for the DAW / USB outputs so I could drop the levels for all the outputs both analogue and ADAT down by say 10dB?

Even better would be the ability to group all the output levels and assign them to the main monitor volume controller in the same way you can with the Focusrite Scarlett for Surround monitoring.  Is this something that could be implemented with a software update?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines