March 28, 2024, 11:57:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Pending order again! Deafening silence and no recourse. Solved!  (Read 942 times)

francoise

When I woke up this morning, the efx_fragment order was finally confirmed.
It took 4 days after I sent the transaction validation from Monetico to confirm my Order Pending.
It’s my second encounter with the beast.

There were no apologies but it was formulated with a certain sense of (volontary?) humor :

Congratulations, you've successfully purchased the following products:

Successfully after trying hard?  :)

I can wait four days (a demo can be reloaded very quickly in Reaper), but the problem is that you’re not told how many days it will take.

I didn’t cancel the order because I wanted to stress my points in the product evaluation form :

1. You should fix the Pending Order problem, it's one your side and I never experienced it with other firms. Maybe I was lucky.
2. The client does not have to be penalized. You should devise a temporary contingency measure for these cases.
3. The sales support team should inform you on the eventual due date.
4. You should have a complaint desk when the sales support can't answer. I've been writing here because there's no other appropriate place.

Françoise Labelle

C’est réglé, ce matin après quatre jours. Pas la fin du monde (pas à cause de ça  :'(). Mais on ne sait pas combien de temps la pendaison de la commande va durer. Je n’ai pas annulé pour pouvoir m’exprimer dans le formulaire d’évaluation, auquel je réponds toujours.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 11:21:36 am by francoise »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines