April 27, 2024, 05:29:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Authorization tab - incorrect email or password  (Read 1047 times)

cha.music

Authorization tab - incorrect email or password
« on: March 02, 2022, 07:11:45 pm »
Hello.

I'm trying to activate the analog lab on my new computer (I still have 3 units available to activate), but when I access the "authorization" tab on the software, it says my email or password are incorrect. But it's not incorrect, because I can access the ASC and the website with it. I already restarted my computer, tried to access the activation form from the software while using the Ableton live, but nothing. I always go back to this issue. Really annoying. I sent an email to the support, and the response was so basic. Of course I already tried the basic steps.

Please, help me.

Thank you so much.

LBH

Re: Authorization tab - incorrect email or password
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 07:51:31 pm »
Hi,

when I access the "authorization" tab on the software
Which TAB in which software?

tried to access the activation form from the software while using the Ableton live
Which Activation form? Which software?
What does Ableton Live has to do with this?

Please post a screenshot of what you do where, when you get the error message about your password or e-mail is incorrect.

When you log on Arturia Software Center (ASC), then do you see a button named "Activate"? Is that button you click and get the message your e-mail or password are incorrect?
If you use Arturia Software Center, then you allready should be logged in.

When you are in ASC, do you see the software you have installed?

What's the basic steps you allready have done? I can't tell from what you write.
Have you contacted Arturia again, given them the informations and screenshot i ask you about.

EDIT: Is you Analog Lab part of a hardware package where you have registrated your hardware to your Arturia account, and do you use the same account for your Analog Lab software? EDIT END
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 08:04:41 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines