March 28, 2024, 09:30:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Any new firmware update soon?  (Read 4462 times)

cindy beknackt

• Apprentice
Re: Any new firmware update soon?
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2022, 11:12:43 am »
If you have a window for FW update, pls add:
Latch Transpose (for KSP own keys and from external midi controller). Benefit: without holding the Transpose button, it will free up my left hand to perform other synths. Thank you.

Arturia,

It's as simple as this: the Transpose button would just turn latch transpose mode on/off and then you could just freely transpose with one finger key presses instantly (like e.g. on the OG Keystep). Hold the transpose button to select track to be transposed (just how it works right now). Transpose button off would set everything back to non-transposed.

If anyone really prefers to use the current transpose mode, make different modes available in settings.

al80

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2022, 12:45:35 pm »
i would prefer arturia to fix the current bugs on the latest firmware first .

cindy beknackt

• Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2022, 03:19:08 pm »
i would prefer arturia to fix the current bugs on the latest firmware first .

why not both (or all)?

iamdro

• Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2022, 05:32:03 am »
How the keystep pro doesn't have a transpose feature is beyond insane to me. I don't understand how more people don't complain about it. Is everyone a keyboard savant? or do they just play sequences. There's literally a button for it, and it's a $500 midi controller.  I don't think I can find a single midi controller over $50 that doesn't have transpose.

I would take a firmware update that removed half of the current features and put a transpose keyboard function in.

BigFknRobots

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2022, 05:33:45 am »
How the keystep pro doesn't have a transpose feature is beyond insane to me. I don't understand how more people don't complain about it. Is everyone a keyboard savant? or do they just play sequences. There's literally a button for it, and it's a $500 midi controller.  I don't think I can find a single midi controller over $50 that doesn't have transpose.

I would take a firmware update that removed half of the current features and put a transpose keyboard function in.

wait... it does?

describe what you mean?

isn't shift + steps 6 thru 9, various forms of transpose?

ohhhhhhhhh

transposing live playing
you're right, it doesn't have that!

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2022, 09:14:50 am »
Recording pitch bend, mod wheel, and aftertouch are really missing here. Still. They're arguably essential.
Not to mention sending Program Change -- and recording that too. All CCs.
Is this product EOL or what here? It can't be.
This space left intentionally blank.

psienide

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2022, 02:02:43 am »
I'd venture to say the majority of their hardware synths are EOL as far as support goes.
I've got a list of mainly sequencer bugs with the MB2S that I worked with support on and they confirmed to me in an email that they are working on a firmware update. 2 years later, crickets.

"We apologize for the inconvenience, the Dev Team is already working on fixing this issue, I have added your ticket to the log so you get notified when a fix is available. " - Jose - Arturia Support December 14, 2020 in reference to a MB2S issue.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines