April 19, 2024, 12:32:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: (Pattern|Play) button issue  (Read 893 times)

Gordo Gorozpe

(Pattern|Play) button issue
« on: February 28, 2022, 10:36:31 am »
Hello there,

I’m using Drumbrute Impact clock out to Korg Volca Bass clock in, Korg Volca Bass clock out to Microfreak clock in, Microfreak clock out to Korg Monologue clock in, and whenever I play a pattern on Drumbrute Impact it syncs perfectly to all the other synths, Korg Volca Bass DOES NOT automatically start (play), Microfreak DOES automatically start (play) the sequence  that is loaded, and Korg Monologue DOES NOT automatically start (play), but whenever the Microfreak’s sequence is playing I can not stop it as I remember I used to do, whenever I press the (Pattern|Play) button it stops for a milisecond but it starts playing right ahead, being off tempo; I have to press it SEVERAL times super ultra fast for it to actually stop the sequence pattern that is being played, and I have to listen and calculate to stop pressing the button when it actually stops playing. Then, when it has stopped I try to play the sequence by pressing any note but it just starts the sequence in the note it used to be or it plays it in the note I want it to play but whenever I let go off the note it plays in the note it was playing before I stopped the sequence/pattern. Here is a video of the issue: https://youtu.be/2hRQjL5g1O0
I have tried syncing (clock) straight from Drumbrute Impact to Microfreak with no clock out on Microfreak but the issue is not getting solved, I have tried looking for a solution everywhere but it just does not work, please help. Thanks!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines