April 19, 2024, 02:43:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: CANNOT IN LOGIC PRO X  (Read 1849 times)

Fraeioun

CANNOT IN LOGIC PRO X
« on: February 22, 2022, 10:28:37 pm »
I have been all afternoon trying to string the circuits to be able to record the vocoder in the daw logic pro X and nowhere does info appear on how to form the chain within logic pro X. I am fed up, I need help to record my projects.

truocnalliav@gmail.com

Re: CANNOT IN LOGIC PRO X
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2022, 06:13:42 am »
I also would love to know how to record in Logic and it seems there's no info out there...

LBH

Re: CANNOT IN LOGIC PRO X
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2022, 05:35:31 pm »
Hi,

If you mean, that you can't find out to sidechain in Logic, then it's a question about your DAW and not about Vocoder V.
I don't use Logic, but afaik then Vocoder V should work fine in Logic no matter you use Vocoder Vs audio input or not. I assume you can find a Logic tutorial about how to use a vocoder in Logic out there.
EDIT: Here it look like you can find the solution in help in Logic: https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=105249.0 EDIT END

If you can't find out how to set Vocoder V to accept audio input, the the info is available in the manual. That's just to enable a button.

If you just use sample play in Vocoder V, then it work like any other instrument you use.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 05:54:07 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines