March 28, 2024, 09:11:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Bizarre happenings with Spark in my Cubase projects  (Read 2245 times)

MuddySuzuki

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Bizarre happenings with Spark in my Cubase projects
« on: August 14, 2021, 12:53:07 pm »
Hi there.

Something very odd has happened. In my projects where I'm using Spark as a MIDI instrument (ie, I haven't rendered them into audio) it seems as though the notes have all been reassigned to different instruments!

I loaded up a track that I'd last worked on a few weeks back, and the Spark track seemed to be not playing! I opened the GUI and triggered the virtual pads and they all came through fine with no problems. I then noticed that all the MIDI notes, whilst staying to the programmed rhythms, seemed to have moved. I tried selecting-all and moving the notes up and down the keyboard but couldn't find 'the right spot'. I had to move each row of notes individually onto the correct pad, and even then it didn't seem quite right anymore.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? It seems utterly weird to me, I can't explain what happened or how, and has basically meant that my work on my tracks will have to be redone.

I use Cubase 8 (64bit) on Windows 10.

Re: Bizarre happenings with Spark in my Cubase projects
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 03:19:23 am »
i think midi mapping is in the preferences of the spark window. it's either spark map or GM map, maybe it's been switched. you can always make your own drum map to remap the error

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines