April 24, 2024, 05:19:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Incorrect saving patterns of patterns in SONG mode.  (Read 1348 times)

misha_uchenick

Incorrect saving patterns of patterns in SONG mode.
« on: February 09, 2022, 11:23:53 am »
Hello!
I apologize in advance for my English. I am from Russia and I do not know English - I am writing through Google-translator.
I purchased a couple of months ago, the perfect device DrumBrute Impact. I immediately fell in love with his sound, but this idyll is overshadows one constant mistake, namely:
Sound Saving sequences in SONG mode. For example, I recorded four patterns. Then, recorded their sequence in SONG mode. All saved and turned off the device. Further, the next day, turn on the device, turn on the Song mode, and I see only the first pattern, the other three disappeared. The error is repeated again and again.
I reflash the device, checked on the manual - whether I save Song correctly. Repeated these operations several times, but nothing helped. Song mode, after rebooting, it removes all patterns except the first.
For me it is critical, since I love to completely collect the entire composition inside this device.
Please tell me - maybe I need some kind of firmware or what could be the reason?

misha_uchenick

Re: Incorrect saving patterns of patterns in SONG mode.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 05:26:31 am »
I found this the other day:
If the song is saved last, just before turning it off, then the song is saved and everything is in order. But, if you save the patterns last, just before turning off, then such an error occurs - when you turn on, only the first pattern is saved, the rest disappear.
We can say that the problem is solved - you just always need to save the song again just before turning it off. But, logically, this is not entirely correct. The following usually happened to me:
After saving the song, I still edited the patterns, so I only saved them right before turning it off. Since I didn't change the sequence of patterns in the song mode, and already saved this song, it should remain in the device's memory.
Now, I found a way out of the situation, but I did it by accident, and this information is not in the instructions. Therefore, this can be considered a bug that needs to be fixed in the new firmware version.
I really like your products. I hope this point will be corrected.
Thanks!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines