April 24, 2024, 12:42:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: App Status in Demo Mode? SOLVED (?)  (Read 1234 times)

Old_Man

App Status in Demo Mode? SOLVED (?)
« on: February 05, 2022, 04:18:08 pm »
Hello,

I purchased Analog Lab through the V Collection 8 bundle. I realize that I am not getting the same setup as the version in the tutorial or the version shown in the intro video on the Arturia website. I do not have the menu for Studio and Stage pages up top and after noodling around for about 1 minute, I see blue text saying "Free to try (30 days left)"

I also find that all my settings when I try to create a performance playlist are screwed up / missing. I can't even properly add a preset.

I am running Windows 11 and purchased the package through Sweetwater and I have registration codes on my Arturia account so I should not be any kind of victim of pirated media.

Any thoughts are appreciated.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 07:04:12 pm by Old_Man »

LBH

Re: App Status in Demo Mode?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 06:10:58 pm »
Hi,

It sound like you have'nt activated your product through Arturia Software Center (ASC). Do that, and then the demo mode issue should be solved. Then you also should be able to save the things you mention.

In V-Collection 8 you get Analog Lab V. Perhaps you have seen the previous version Analog Lab 4 in videos.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 06:13:27 pm by LBH »

Old_Man

Re: App Status in Demo Mode?
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2022, 07:03:35 pm »
Hi LBH. Thank you for your feedback. I keep digging in and reading the manual. I think everything is there, just a lot more extra steps I wasn't understanding. Keeping ASC open at all times seems to help with demo status. And the UI seems to have changed perhaps from the beta version that is shown in some documentation and promo material out there.

LBH

Re: App Status in Demo Mode? SOLVED (?)
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2022, 09:31:24 pm »
Your welcome Old_Man,

So you did have the products activated through ASC?
You should not need to have ASC open all time. I have'nt. Usually i don't log out od ASC, but i close it.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines