March 29, 2024, 02:33:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Option to turn off LED light blinking, and dim lights  (Read 3224 times)

DrRhythm2030

• Apprentice
Option to turn off LED light blinking, and dim lights
« on: June 14, 2021, 07:49:28 pm »
Let's please have an option to turn off the blinking effect of the LED lights that are inside the octave shift buttons. Arturia has provided this much-needed option on other keyboards such as MiniLab MkII, so it would be nice (essential, actually) to offer this on the Keylab Essential.

Second issue: the LEDs are way too bright. Much brighter than my computer display which is directly behind the bright lights of the Keylab Essential. Can we please have an option to dim these lights, like on the MiniLab MkII?

Until the blinking and brightness issues are resolved, I'll have to continue using black electrical tape across the buttons. My Arturia keyboard would look so much nicer without that.

SYRE

• Apprentice
Re: Option to turn off LED light blinking, and dim lights
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 06:47:18 pm »
Yes, please make this happen!

gruvmann

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2021, 08:34:27 pm »
Agreed. PLEASE do this, Arturia.

The ability to disable the drum pad / transport / etc soft buttons would be awesome.

For me, a lot of modern cameras, specifically those in iPhones etc... capture the button lights as rapidly blinking, which is terribly distracting on a video.

(and yes, I am not talking about Vegas mode).

hellojoshgraham@gmail.com

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2021, 11:11:06 pm »
Oh please!

I just purchased the keylab essential yesterday, and it has been a major disappointment regarding LED/LCD backlight control.

I find it really distracting when composing. I would love the opportunity to decrease backlight to whatever percentage the user likes (including completely no backlight at 0%)

please please please consider building this feature into the midi editor to write to the controller.

Thank you!!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines