April 24, 2024, 04:34:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia Keylab Essentials 49 sliders & knobs don't work when used with Studio On  (Read 1326 times)

DanielZKlein

Hi!

I'm pretty new to this, so forgive me if this is some noob mistake. Basically I'm trying to use the sliders and knobs on my Keylab Essentials 49 to mess with the synths as I play them. This works fine either in the standalone version of the Analog Lab V app or when I use it as an instrument in Ableton Live Lite; however, I much prefer the workflow and UX in Studio One, but when I use Analog Lab V as an instrument in Studio One (I'm using the most recent 5.5 version from Jan 10) I can't get the sliders and knobs to work. The keys work fine; I can also control the DAW with the keys on my controller just fine. It's just specifically the knobs and sliders in Analog Lab V that don't work when I use it as a virtual instrument inside of Studio One.

Would much appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

LBH

Hi,

I assume you can't use the midi cc controls for any synths.

It can be about two things in the DAW.
1. In Studio One's keyboard/ controller setup, you have to be sure you have'nt chosen to not use controls.

2. If you map a midi CC for Studio One's Control Link, then that midi CC don't work for "normal" midi CC assignment. It only work using Control Link. You can Map the control link to ie Analog Lab then.

Beside that also be sure, that the controls you use actually send out midi CC's.
Also be sure you have set your controller to the correct mode.

If this does'nt help, then more info is needed to help more. Like screenshot of your keyboard and Control surface setup in Studio One, and info about whick mode you use on your Keylab Essential, and if you have checked the midi CC is passed. Also please tell which OS you use.

I have Studio One 3. Windows 10.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines