April 20, 2024, 01:44:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Any one knows how to make Microfreak's keyboard a normal keyboead?  (Read 1669 times)

Yiiib

The skin-area sensitive keyboard is nice but is there a way to set it to normal keyboard like no matter how I place my finger on a key pad only one sound comes out.

Really need help here~~~

didgeridoojedi

• Apprentice
Re: Any one knows how to make Microfreak's keyboard a normal keyboead?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2022, 10:16:38 pm »
it should only happen when there is something assigned to PRESS in Mod Matrix. Remove values there and your freak should ignore how you press the keys.
Youtube has really amazing tutorials by loopop, automaticgainsay are really great source of knowledge and inspiration.

pkskySynth

• Apprentice
The skin-area sensitive keyboard is nice but is there a way to set it to normal keyboard like no matter how I place my finger on a key pad only one sound comes out.

Really need help here~~~

Try reporting what preset you are using. It could be the preset is set to a sequence or arpeggio which will play a sequence of notes when you push a key. The touch keyboard is probably not the problem.

If you have found your way to the presets, dial to the end of the factory presets where there are many "Init" presets with few settings to confuse you.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines