March 29, 2024, 05:52:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Using Polybrute's Sustain Pedal not working with Arturia's Piano V2  (Read 1040 times)

Boricua

• Apprentice
I was using my Keystep Pro with Piano V2 along with a sustain pedal and the combo was working perfectly.  Then, I ended up (just testing) using the Polybrute as a midi with Piano V2 and the sustain pedal.  Yet, quickly noticed that no sustain was obtained upon keeping my pedal pressed.  The Piano V2 standalone software does show the sustain using CC #64. 

BTW, as a standalone unit (no Piano V2), the Polybrute's sustain pedal works just fine.

I read another thread ( https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=107865.0 ), yet, not sure if this was the same issue, thus, wanted to create this thread jic.

Any insights would certainly be appreciated!

modalmixture

• modeswitching
Re: Using Polybrute's Sustain Pedal not working with Arturia's Piano V2
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 12:37:15 am »
I just tried V Piano using the PolyBrute as a controller and the sustain pedal works normally.

Boricua

• Apprentice
I just tried V Piano using the PolyBrute as a controller and the sustain pedal works normally.

Thank you very much for looking into this, much appreciated! And, certainly glad it is working for you. 

I just re-installed my Piano V2, powered down/up the Polybrute, and, also unplugged/plugged the sustain pedal.  Re-ran my test, and it is now working.  Thus, not exactly sure what caused this "temporary" issue.  Hopefully it will not reoccur.

Again, thank you!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines