March 28, 2024, 08:06:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Show us your studio / creative workspace  (Read 12007 times)

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Show us your studio / creative workspace
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2022, 03:10:52 pm »
Here's mine, last time I took a picture of it:
Wow! That's some studio...
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

VoxFisa333

• Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2023, 05:54:13 pm »
Once I  get  things up and running. in order to do that, since I will be using a gaming computer, I would light up the insides and take a picture through the transparent side of the machine

Elkwrath

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2023, 12:26:44 am »
Dang! These are some lovely set ups!

I'm constantly going back and forth between hardware and software.

I picked up the V Collection the other day and absolutely am having a blast with everything available.

This is my current set up as of today. I have been packing up gear and storing it, so I'm a little box heavy in here currently haha.

blacker

• Apprentice
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2023, 11:15:50 pm »
Temporarily a total mess while I rebuild my little studio space (look at that spaghetti... so embarrassing...), but this is my happy place.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2023, 01:52:45 pm »
Wow. looks fantastic!
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Den

• Apprentice
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2023, 01:55:20 pm »
Have dubble the gear but to smal space. Need to buy a good synth rear gaget stand for all gear. If you have a good solution for this with a good stand that can make my space better, just send me a message. I think of jaspers maby.

And the other problem is a good monitor have a 27’ 1440p now and its to smal for my eyes. I think of Having 1 32’ on the wall 4k and downscale it to 1080p. And 2 other smaler for vst and channel strip ect.

and i am looking for a good midi solution for sync and timing and latency that goes from midi din to USB like a USB hub put the midi in like 10 in to USB 1oit to pc.

Whats the mest so,utkom for you? Use my Styrmon pedals and all my other gear to cubase as a midi controllers.

The badiest controller is nektar mini. I like my KSP but want a full row of 16 high quality knobs with Puch and with a page button and a smal screen over to se what the knob do. Just to have controll over all parameters on lets say retrologue 2.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines