March 28, 2024, 02:00:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Routing data from USB to MIDI out (as implemented in KeyLab MKII)  (Read 977 times)

DiSc

• Apprentice
Hello Arturia,
I seriously requesting the routing of USB data to MIDI out, as it is possible with the KeyLab MKII.

As KeyStep Pro has very limited ability to control equipment with CC data, it would be nice to connect a i.e. tablet to USB and use a push button app to send CC messages, and the KeyStep Pro would route these via MIDI out to my Synth. With the MKII this is possible, please bring this feature into the KeySteo Pro.

Kind Regards,
Dirk
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 11:48:43 am by DiSc »

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Routing data from USB to MIDI out (as implemented in KeyLab MKII)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 02:42:22 pm »
Bear in mind this is a community forum.
Arturia themselves rarely comment here.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

DiSc

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 08:33:19 pm »
Yes, I know. Some of the requested features in the Keylab MKII sub forum were implemented by Arturia. So I hope here too...  :D

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2022, 08:52:40 am »
No problem, I just wanted to clarify. Some people think that because this is Arturia's official forum it is a route to getting responses to their queries and feature requests directly from Arturia staff, I just wanted to make absolutely clear that it is not.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines