April 27, 2024, 03:00:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab MKII 61 Suddenly Will Not Turn On  (Read 1048 times)

JS

Keylab MKII 61 Suddenly Will Not Turn On
« on: November 26, 2021, 04:10:35 pm »
I have had my controller for over a year and everything was working fine until last night when it suddenly would not turn on.

I had updated the firmware the day before, which might have something to do with it or might just be a coincidence. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary during the firmware installation process, but I also did not test out the controller immediately after the update so maybe there was a problem but I did not know it until last night when I tried to use it.

Anyway, I have done a bunch of experimentation, including trying to power it via the USB port vs. the DC input, using different cables, different outlets, etc. but nothing has worked. I tried the trick of holding down the octave up and down buttons and then plugging it back in, but that did nothing.

The controller seems to be totally dead, but I have no idea what happened or if there is any way to get it working again? Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Hamish Mcchlery

• Apprentice
Re: Keylab MKII 61 Suddenly Will Not Turn On
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2022, 11:35:29 am »
same just happened to my KSP, just after firmware update. Awaiting response from Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines