April 24, 2024, 12:55:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Feature Request - Polyphonic Drum Swing  (Read 917 times)

Endogeny

• Apprentice
Feature Request - Polyphonic Drum Swing
« on: January 11, 2022, 05:46:28 pm »
Please add the ability to add swing on the drum track polyphonically. As of now, it is a global control, but I would love to be able to, for example, be able to apply swing to only a hat sound.

Endogeny

• Apprentice
Re: Feature Request - Polyphonic Drum Swing
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 11:57:32 pm »
Furthermore, I would like to add another request, in regards to the drum track. The 'shift' features should only apply to one of the trigger lanes, as should the encoders. So, for example. you can clear all the hihats being triggered with the clear pattern button without deleting all you have set for the other triggers on the track, or you could time shift all of one trigger lane without shifting the whole pattern.

Endogeny

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 12:05:19 am »
One more...  :-X again about the drum sequencer. The time-division parameter should apply individually to each lane, not the whole track, so you could have hi-hats doing 1/32 triplets and still have the kick lined up 4 to the floor. I suppose a workaround would be to place everything double the distance, but then it would be like having half the total steps, and you still couldn't have triplets in there. All things that would make the KSP my go-to for drum programming

Andrew Henderson

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 12:22:57 am »
One more...  :-X again about the drum sequencer. The time-division parameter should apply individually to each lane, not the whole track, so you could have hi-hats doing 1/32 triplets and still have the kick lined up 4 to the floor. I suppose a workaround would be to place everything double the distance, but then it would be like having half the total steps, and you still couldn't have triplets in there. All things that would make the KSP my go-to for drum programming

Agreed.  Per track would be most ideal.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines