April 17, 2024, 01:02:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Windows 11 compatibility  (Read 4996 times)

Twoz

• Apprentice
Windows 11 compatibility
« on: January 10, 2022, 06:57:15 pm »
Am in an Audiofuse Rev 1/Win 10/11 purgatory.

just doing blanket post to see if my issue a local or a consensus. In short: anyone using and having problems with AF and Win 11?

Any issues with Win11 with AF? Rev1 or 2? Issues with AF drivers  with Win 11 as of current?

Yes, I got got caught out. Was using Win 11 until my AF drivers went missing,(ya figure Arturia would have a big bold banner in their news since Win 11 in-compatibility affects most of their product; Either have to drill down to find announcement or Google).

Anyhoo

Went back to Win 10 and, basically, downgrade has morphed my OS into some weird hybrid of 10-11; residual with too many weird little bugs. Therefore, have to decide on a clean install to either Win 10 or 11. As of current It been since Oct since Win 11 release and Arturia is only software compatibilty issue for my system.

Cheers all

Twoz

• Apprentice
Re: Windows 11 compatibility
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2022, 07:46:33 pm »
Hmmmnm, After around 3 months looks to see Arturia announcing the "Do not use Win 11" in a banner on their Support/Help page; Not giving me confidance.

SO, a quick query if I may?

Does anyone have any problems using Audiofuse 1 [rev] on Win 11 OS right now?

Cheers

PRUbe

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 08:29:57 pm »
I have bought a AF and try to experiment it on W11

I have some difficulties to start using properly and the support is NOT reactiv enough

The AF Center, for example overpasses my screen (15'') and I cannot resize it using a cmd - command

Do you experiment the same pb?
Pierre

Twoz

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2022, 10:53:57 pm »
Hard to tell if you're using Win 11?

AF worked flawlessly when I was on clean previous version of Win 10, including Hardware and software,(Control Centre).

Orehgretsky

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2023, 11:35:13 am »
My friend upgraded to Windows 11, and he told me not to do it, because there are constant software problems on this OS. Apparently also due to the fact that Windows 11 is unfinished and there are still a lot of problems, so everyone needs to stay on Windows 10 for comfortable work on your PC. I also noticed that the overall performance drops when Windows 11 is on the computer, and this scares me. I noticed this while working at Audiofuse and playing games. Therefore, I will finally purchase windows 10 reddit key soon and will not worry about it.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 02:52:43 pm by Orehgretsky »

TimArturia

• HardCore4Ever Dev
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2023, 12:40:25 pm »
Hello,

I'm developing the AudioFuse Control Center on a Windows11 PC and everything seems fine on my side.
The AFCC (and it's little brother the MFCC) have both been tested successfully on Windows11.

Was using Win 11 until my AF drivers went missing
If the driver is missing, consider reinstalling it, maybe the OS update messed with the install.
If the problem persist, please contact our support team, they may have some tricks to help you.

The AF Center, for example overpasses my screen (15'') and I cannot resize it using a cmd - command
Hmmm, that's not related to Win11 I guess, but that some serious bugs.
The cmd/- should works fine, so there is definitely an issue here.
Consider reporting the problem to our support, as it needs to be properly logged on their side in order to:
- retrieved informations about your computer
- balance priority depending of number of cases we have

I'm sorry you encountered issues on the product. Please remember that the best way to have the issues fixed is to report them through our regular support channel => https://www.arturia.com/support

Cheers !

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines