March 28, 2024, 01:33:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MIDI SET UP / DAW & DAWLESS / MASTER CLOCK  (Read 1205 times)

lexington

MIDI SET UP / DAW & DAWLESS / MASTER CLOCK
« on: February 17, 2022, 06:24:43 pm »
Hello, i just installed and made working a nice mini dawless set up with the KS 37 in the center (as a master clock).
The KS37 is plugged to a QUADRA THRU Midi Solutions and the synth to that. And it WORKS !!

But now i want to RECORD this in ABLETON and it would help me to slave Ableton LIVE as a slave to the KS37.

I tried to plug  cable to from the QUADRA THRU to the Complete Audio/midi card to my computer but it was erratic.
So i tried to plug things thru USB (keeping my 5 pin set up cause i don't want to loose my Dawless set up) but it's not working AT ALL.

I wonder if i should use 5 pin MIDI to do this OR USB or both)

And if USB (can be interesting cause the USB gives me audio recording thru USB for all my machines i think) do i need to get rid of my Quadra thing solution (i just bought it !) and… i don't know how i'm supposed to plug things and set up in Ableton.

One condition is that : i don't want my Audio/Midi card to be the brain of my set up as i want to be able to play with my stuff without having my computer in the process (would be perfect if i use it only for recording if possible)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines