March 28, 2024, 04:38:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Zero Latency Tracking with reverb  (Read 1154 times)

wilmarboer

• My creative agency ...
Zero Latency Tracking with reverb
« on: January 20, 2022, 02:33:55 pm »
Hello,

I'm looking to switch from Steinberg interfaces to Arturia. But one feature I have in my Steinberg UR44C is that it has a little onboard DSP with a FX send/return so I can help the singer by putting some reverb on their headphones while still delivering a zero latency monitor mix and not doing a (Ableton) DAW roundtrip.

Is that possible with the Arturia Audiofuse Studio. On the website I see a little picture with FX buttons in the monitor mixer (see attachment) and the text says "Powerful FX emulations". But I can't find any of it in the manuals or on Youtube reviews.

How do you track when a singer or other instrumentalist want some FX in their headphones?

Thanks, Wilmar

TimArturia

• HardCore4Ever Dev
  • Global Moderator
Zero Latency Tracking with reverb
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 12:44:57 pm »
Hello ! And welcome on Arturia forum.

Unfortunately, there no embedded DSP in our current audio interfaces yet.
I think that you speak about the VST that are bundled with the interface. It's free VST, but that's not embedded FX.

On AF Studio, there is I think at least two way of doing what you want, but either of them will add additional latency because the FX will not be processed in the interface, which force you to process the reverb into the DAW and route this track back to the singer headphone.

Cheers ;)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines