April 25, 2024, 03:21:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Note Repeat (Ractheting) & Gate/Slide function  (Read 1104 times)

jeffrij85

• Apprentice
Note Repeat (Ractheting) & Gate/Slide function
« on: January 06, 2022, 02:07:17 am »
I recently replaced my keystep 32 + BSP with the KSP and found a couple functions lacking, I'd love to see these updates in a new firmware update.
  • Add a Note repeat (ratcheting function), perhaps hold shift and the looper becomes a 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x note repeat function that can be programmed to affect the global sound, individual tracks, or individual drum instruments in the MCC
  • Add a "Legacy" gate function that matches the BSP: percentage - tie - slide, select between the two styles in the menu as a global or track setting
  • Add off color lights to "tied" notes in the sequence similar to the BSP when you press the shift button

Thanks all

AndreasFranke

• Apprentice
Re: Note Repeat (Ractheting) & Gate/Slide function
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2022, 08:50:02 am »
+1

al80

Re: Note Repeat (Ractheting) & Gate/Slide function
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 09:10:23 am »
I recently replaced my keystep 32 + BSP with the KSP and found a couple functions lacking, I'd love to see these updates in a new firmware update.
  • Add a Note repeat (ratcheting function), perhaps hold shift and the looper becomes a 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x note repeat function that can be programmed to affect the global sound, individual tracks, or individual drum instruments in the MCC
  • Add a "Legacy" gate function that matches the BSP: percentage - tie - slide, select between the two styles in the menu as a global or track setting
  • Add off color lights to "tied" notes in the sequence similar to the BSP when you press the shift button

Thanks all
+1 but it is not going to happen.....

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines