April 16, 2024, 02:43:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Automatic Update of ASC not working  (Read 736 times)

alpha-w

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Automatic Update of ASC not working
« on: January 03, 2022, 04:19:17 pm »
Hello,
I wanted to update my Pigments to 3.5 and started the ASC. The ASC started an automatic update - at least I got such a message.
But after start of the ASC the point was circling around the Arturia logo - and nothing happened for several minutes.

So I installed ASC manually from the Arturia page. That worked then.

If there is a build-in automatism, then it should work.

best regards
Cubase 12, Arturia Pigments + Sounds, VCollection 9, FX Collection 3, Xfer Serum, NI Komplete Ultimate 14, Izotope Holiday Bundle Diamond, Sugarbytes Effectrix, Guitarist, and some others

alpha-w

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Automatic Update of ASC not working
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 04:24:46 pm »
addition: update of VColl 8 paused. Have now manually to trigger installations of
B3 V2, Buchla Easel V, Clavinet V, CMI V, CS 80 V3, CZ V, DX7 V, Emulator II V, Farfisa V, Jun-6 V, Jup-8 V4, Matrix-12 V2, Mellotron V, Mini V3, Modular V3, Ob-Xa V, Piano V2, Prophet V3, SEM V2, Solina V2, and Stage 73 V2.

So there seems to be room for improvement with handling of the updates. (sry, my current experience)
Cubase 12, Arturia Pigments + Sounds, VCollection 9, FX Collection 3, Xfer Serum, NI Komplete Ultimate 14, Izotope Holiday Bundle Diamond, Sugarbytes Effectrix, Guitarist, and some others

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines