March 28, 2024, 09:49:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Add-on bank presets not showing in NKS / Komplete Kontrol list  (Read 1242 times)

shirrefs

Add-on bank presets not showing in NKS / Komplete Kontrol list
« on: January 03, 2022, 06:56:46 am »
I've got a number of add-on banks for Pigments, and because I want to keep using Pigments as the NKS version within Komplete Kontrol, I want to see all the available presets. But the list never seems to update to reflect new add-ons. Is it possible to force this to change? All the add-ons are ones bought through Arturia, so they're all known products.

LBH

Re: Add-on bank presets not showing in NKS / Komplete Kontrol list
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 06:59:39 pm »
Hi,

Komplete Kontrol does'nt use a speciel version of Pigments.

I have none NKS files for the soundpacks i have. Have you read there should be?
(Arturia does'nt create NKS files for Analog Lab either.)
You can create NKS files yourself. Many does so. Just look in NI forum.

I wonder - How should Arturia advertise the presets are for both individual applications and for Analog Lab, without creating at least 2 sets of NKS files (and previews), as NKS does'nt have the same functionality as Arturias own presets?
The presets can in Arturias preset system for both the individual applications and in Analog Lab. They use the same preset file. That's not possible with NKS as it is.
All those files also use disk space.

I also don't see why none NKS users should pay more for presets, just to get some files they don't need. I assume the work to create NKS files is'nt free. Especially, if it's so hard work, so user don't wan't to create them.
I would like NI to create a better functionallity on their side.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 07:55:59 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines